วันเสาร์ที่ 7 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

MANUFACTURED LANDSCAPES



The movies "MANUFACTURED LANDSCAPES" is the interesting movie I never seen before because it shows the truth of human's action to the world and another side of high technologies that I never know if I did not see the movie. The movie remind me to think
"What is landscape? and What is not landscape?" The reason that I have to think about landscape because the word "landscape" in my understanding is some kind of nature around me and make me comfortable, healthy and happy. Moreover, it have beauty in their own such as the picture below







but the meaning of the word "landscape" after I see the movie is every condition of environment around me can call landscape even it makes me uncomfortable, unhappy and destroy other landscapes.

For the question What is not landscape?, I can not answer this question because every condition of environment is landscape so I don't know the answer but it may be things that are not environment. I mean it is not be landscape also. What is that things is puzzle for me.


Another thing the movie remind me to think is "Why they abandon to restore the environment and manage the manufactured item" I accept that some of the scene is beautiful but it hide the death and destroying the nature slowly. For examples









so I think they should restore the environment that they destroy for save the world. There are many way to manage the garbage such as recycle, reproduce and etc. Then the manufactured landscape will be natural landscape in the end.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น