วันอังคารที่ 2 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Perception in the city



For my mapping, It's about my journey from Soa+d to the Pantip plaza. My perception was effected by building along the way. Firstly, I got the van and went out from the faculty. I saw some of small building but the context around there is almost field so, I did not interested in small building anymore. After that, my conciousness was gone [I fall asleep].

I woke up when the van reached Bangkok CODE and I continued my traveling by BTS. I could see many buildings around the city from sky train but the speed of the BTS and the quantity of people in the train make my building attention gone. Moreover, I lose the orientation[direction] when I was in the van and BTS. It might because I am not local people here so when something impact my interest I will lose the direction.

I walk to Pantip plaza after I reached the target BTS station. At this time, I have strongly consciousness because I had to walk myself. I can perceive the real space more clearly such as the different size of the building because there was no factor that effect to my perception. so, I think our perception is easy to change by any factor.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น